Wonderful natural incense made in New Mexico, USA.
Sustainable and all natural.
This is a gift pack assortment, complete with:
- a gift box
- easy instructions
- 70 bricks of incense
- a holder/burner.
These woods can be used indoors or outside, low smoke and a pleasant, natural smell which turns your home into a serene, natural forest spa.
Can be used for aromatherapy, as incense, or for smudging.
This set comes with 10 bricks each of:
- Pinon: Mild aroma, this tree is common in Sedona, AZ. Used in Native American ceremonies to increase clairvoyance and to invite peace to the space.
- Cedar: Druids called it the Tree of Life. Used in ceremonies to create a sacred space.
- Juniper: Protective, guards against dishonesty and removes negative energy. Attracts good energy.
- Hickory: Wood for attracting abundance and prosperity.
- Alder: Wiccan usage for self-confidence and courage. Masculine Energy.
- Mesquite: Wood to attract love, positive dreams, nourishment and nurturing. Feminine Energy.
- Fir Balsam: Grounding and calming, root chakra. Home, peace, and grounding energy.
Perfect for those who don't like artificial or heavy fragrances, or for a unique housewarming gift!
Box measures: 5.5" x 5.5" x 1". Incense bricks are 1" tall x 1/4" wide.
*The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made as to any medicinal value of any products from Shiva Nirvana Jewelry and Gifts. The information presented here is for educational purposes of traditional uses and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe use of these products. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.